Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wierd Breakfast!

These were on the breakfast buffet and they looked like the hundred year old duck eggs that they had to eat on Fear Factor! Gross!!!!
This is the stuff that almost made dad vomit! Not sure what it is.
This is the milk that they had, it was sweet and warm, and Amanda had to dip it into a cup for Thor. That was awkward!
Here are some of the strange things on the Japanese Buffet at our first hotel. It was disgusting! They had a few normal things there, but i was so nauseated from looking at everything else that I couldn't eat! It was just so weird! Then across the street was an IHOP! But, later we found a Denny's and ate some normal food. It was fabulous!

2 comments:

Karin said...

WoW! I am glad your technology is working so I can feel like I am on the trip too! Keep 'em coming!

Jessica said...

Looking at it makes me want to vomit! YUCKY!