Friday, July 25, 2008

Polynesian Cultural Center

Zac and I at the Luau!
Zac and his smoothie served in a real pineapple!
Zac and I at the Hawaii Temple.

We went to a luau while we were at the cultural center and it was a lot of fun! It was buffet style so I got to eat some normal things from the kids buffet! It was odd, because the bread is made from taro and it is purple. It was very strange to eat a hot dog on a purple bun! Also, after the luau, we took the bus that takes you to the Hawaii Temple and BYU Hawaii. That was really neat. I have always dreamed of seeing the Hawaii temple in real life! It has always been my very favorite temple. It was neat to ride through the BYU Hawaii campus and learn about it's history.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like yall are having a great time! The temple is beatiful. Finally get to see a picture of your mother! I sure miss yall! Zac looks like he belongs in Hawaii!

Jessica said...

I was beginning wonder if Chaille and John actually went on this trip!