Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Believe I can Fly!

"We have our equipment, and we are ready for take off!"
"Ok, its 5:30 am and you want me to smile? you bettrer hurry!"

Our plane ride was quite interesting to say the least, and also very LONG! Dad was worse that anyone, even the children! He couldn't be still, and he was going stir crazy. Mom had to speak harshly to him to calm him down! Zac was fine until the charge on his game ran out and then we had to go to plan B, um, what was plan B again? He watched a little of the in-flight show and finally drifted off to sleep. I wrote in my trip journal, read some magazines, watched a movie, I was getting cabin fever as well, but I can deal with it better than dad! Zac's ears were hurting him pretty bad when we were landing in Hawaii and he was crying. Poor little guy!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yea Poor little guy! He looks so sleepy... Yall should have just shot Uncle John with a tranquilizer! lol