Saturday, July 19, 2008

Aloha!

"This traveling thing just wears me out, I am pooped!"
"This is your captain speaking, My name is Judy and I will be running the show today!"

We made it! It was like midnight our time when we got here so we were all pretty exhausted. But, WE ARE IN HAWAII !!!!!!!! I can't believe it! Everyone is sleeping right now except me, and probably dad. Taylor and I shared a most uncomfortable pull out couch, and when I woke up, Zac was at the foot of it! So, there are 3 of us in the uncomfortable bed! I just woke up to pee and couldn't go back to sleep. Our trip here was most exciting! I mean, we are the Eikelands! We had a GPS and I named it Judy. All of my friends that went on my Senior Trip will appreciate that! We had this annoying tour guide named Judy, and Max and Kenneth kept yelling "Judy you suck!" and "Shut up Judy!" So I thought It would be appropriate to name her Judy since she is so annoying! She has a stroke if you stop for gas, or food, or to pee! She draws these big arrows pointing the other direction and keeps shouting "Recalculating, Recalculating!" Dad was trying to order breakfast and mom was on the phone, and I asked him a question, and he said "I can't listen to you, your mama, and Judy!" It was pretty funny! Mom took some pictures of her. She accidentally got left in Atlanta, aw! We were going to get her a hula skirt or something and let her be like the Roaming Gnome or something! Ok, well, I guess I'll shut up for now and wait til I have pictures to post. Until then, Aloha!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is so funny. I laughed so hard! Only you Cayla would think of naming that thing JUDY. Hawaii looks beautiful and enjoy it! IT looks like ya'll are! I am sooo jealous.