Monday, July 21, 2008

Snorkeling at Hanauma Bay




Today we went snorkeling at the Hanauma Bay State Park. It was pretty awesome! We saw lots of different kinds of fish, and got to hang out on the beach a little bit. My favorite fish that we saw was the puffer fish. It was so amazing to get so close to the fish and they weren't even scared of us! I kept screaming under the water, because these huge fish would all of a sudden be swimming in front of my face! Taylor said she kept thinking that I was hurt or something because she would hear me scream. The beach was so pretty even I enjoyed it, and I hate the beach! Zac was a snorkeling pro, he could keep up with the best of us. He wasn't scared of anything either. This afternoon we went to a flea market and got some good deals on some souvenirs. We had a great day, but we are exhausted!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I hope some of those souvenirs were for your favorite cousin! we need to take a trip together! Or invite us along on the Eikeland vaca! lol I miss you guys! and I Love yall! thanks for calling a keeping me updated!

Whitney said...

The pics are beautiful and it sounds like y'all are having fun!!:)