Sunday, July 20, 2008

I can almost smell the beach!

There was a service dog in theair port, he had a patch on that said, "ask to pet me, I am friendly" You know my little animal lover jumped at that chance!
Patiently waiting, yeah right! I had to threaten his life to get him to pose for that picture!
!Aw how sweet! I had to capture them when they weren't yelling at each other!


We made it to the airport in Honolulu and finding our luggage was less than easy! Of course mine wasn't with everyone elses! I was about to file a claim on it when a nice lady brought out some bags from an earlier flight. I was like "that is my bag!" And thank goodness it was! So then we waited on a shuttle to take us to our rental car. We stuffed all of luggage and 9 people in a mini-van, It was like a clown car! Once we found our hotel, we just wanted to eat, bathe, and go to sleep!

No comments: