Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Are We There Yet?





Well, it looks like it is finally time to go to Hawaii! We have been planning this trip since 2006 and it seemed like we were never really going. I have been trying to start packing since this weekend, but it just hasn't happened until tonight of course! It just wouldn't be right for me to get packed any sooner that the night before! I guess I work better under pressure:) As you can see, Zac and Chief were more than willing to assist me in the dreadful task! Chief was less than thrilled to be wearing those goggles that I made him take a picture in. The bottom picture is my fun stuff to keep me busy on the plane! I am touch on the ADD side and I have to have activities to keep me busy or I will go crazy! I have a book about Hawaii, a Trip Journal to write down all of the funny stuff that happens, and various other goodies. I am taking my laptop with me so I will try to keep blogging while we are gone. So for now, Were off!!!!

2 comments:

Chaille' said...

Well here i am at 11:15 reading your blog.....and not packing! That's right i'm not packed either!! But maybe another hour and i'll have it together! I love Chief in the goggles!!

Jessica said...

I can not believe you put those goggles on poor chief! Ya'll think about me while yall are gone! Love ya!