Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"Hitch"







Ok, so these pictures don't have anything to do with this story, but there really isn't a story to go along with these pictures. That really doesn't make much sense. Anyway, my Zac is a little "Hitch" as I like to call him, you know, like the movie Hitch? Let me explain, Mom and I took Zac to visit Granny at the nursing home the other day and he made this tiny little "book" out of some dry alcohol pads. He told me it was for me and it was all about boys. I told him that I didn't need boys, I needed MEN! He said "there is a chapter in here all about men and how to get them." I asked him what it said, so he started telling me. Try to picture this, he is laying up in Granny's bed, propped up on her pillows, reading this tiny little book. It was so funny. Then, he is pulling all of this stuff out of nowhere! So, he starts "first thing to do to get a man, lipstick, red lipstick, then sit really close to him and order a smoothie for 2, then tell him he looks handsome and buy him a marriage ring." Mom, Granny and I were just dying laughing at him! He was so serious and making this up all on his own. Sometimes I wonder where he comes up with this stuff. Maybe he is going to be a famous writer or something, or perhaps a matchmaker! Who knows?

2 comments:

Chaille' said...

Well...it sounds like fine advice to me!!!

Kristin said...

I know Zac can come up with some tall tales, but when it comes to the men advice, it's not hard to know where it comes from...after all, how many times have we talked about it! It does amaze me that he has such good hearing though! I guess he's listening even when we think he's not!!!