Monday, June 2, 2008

My Garden





OK, maybe this is not all that interesting to everybody but I am soooo excited about it! I have a new hobby! I have taken up flower gardening. I have my own little flower garden in my front yard. I have designed some little flower beds and I have a little rose bush/tree. I have NEVER and I mean NEVER, EVER enjoyed being outside, let alone WORKING outside. But now I love it! I even got up at 7:15 one Saturday morning to work in my yard and Zac wasn't even home to wake me up! My mom thought I must be sick or something! I mowed my lawn with the push mower last week and dad and Zac kept driving by on the golf cart and they would just park just to watch me. It was like I was a freak show or something! You would think they had never seen me mow grass before. Oh, that's right, they never have, that was the first time I had ever done that in my entire life!! Anyway, Here are a few pics of my masterpiece! I know it isn't much, but I am so proud of it.

5 comments:

Chaille' said...

I am so proud of you and also amound the amazed at your "work"! You and outside work have never gone together! But it looks beautiful!! You have done a GREAT job!! Keep it up!
Love ya, Mom

Chaille' said...

ok so I don't know what those words were in the middle...just leave them out!! amound the????

Melissa said...

Can you get on a plane and come out to Idaho and work on my yard! Yuck! I hate pulling weeds and things! Good job on your landscaping!

LESLIE said...

Good Job!! I'm glad you finally got off your lazy butt to do something productive! Love you!!

Skank! : )

Jessica said...

I am very proud of you too! Your yard looks great! I remember a while back you saw me on the lawn mower and said "I can't believe you actually LIKE to mow the grass" haha...