Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Eikelands!

Birthdays are so much fun! (Zac and our cousin Kayleigh)
"Ok, I have my ballet slippers, and my lipstick, now where is my purse?"

Yesterday we had the summer birthday party for the Eikelands in Tallahassee. It was a lot of fun. Everyone received gifts and ate cake. I think the babies had as much fun playing with (or fighting over:) Kayleigh's toys as they did opening their presents! Thor was mad at Kayleigh for touching the cake first and Kayleigh was looking at Thor like he was crazy for digging into it and getting messy. They both thought the other was just not quite right! Check out Amanda's blog or click the link that says Kayleigh to go to her blog to see more pictures.

2 comments:

Chaille' said...

I love the birthday pics!! We had a great time!

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Great pictures! I especially like the one of Zac and Kayleigh.