Saturday, May 31, 2008

Mexican Night!

Zac and I went to El Jalisco in Blountstown this evening to welcome home Adam McCoy from his mission. For those of you who don't know who that is, he is my friend Kristin's brother. The Mariachi Band was playing tonight and Zac loves it when they are there. He thinks they are AWESOME! They really are good though. We had a great time hangin' out with everybody and visiting. Zac sat at a different table away from me with his friend Sidney, (she is 13) and his pre-k teacher from last year Mrs. Pam. She said he just reached over her arm with a chip a started eating her beans right off of her plate! He is definitely not shy! Thank goodness she loves him and she thought it was funny! I could hear his loud mouth from across the room. He was having a blast! I'm not so sure if everyone else at the table with him was having so much fun! I really enjoyed my dinner across the room:)
My friend Leslie's mom, Mrs. Gyll showed Zac how to cover his teeth with foil, of course he thought that was a FABULOUS idea! He just loves what he calls "Golden Teeth." He wanted to put more foil on his teeth as soon as we got home. Thanks Mrs. Gyll!

Here is Zac with my BFF Kristin and one of Zac's big time buddies! He loves to hang out with Ms. Kristin and Ms. Whitney. Kristen teaches Kindergarten at his school so he sees her every day. He just loves her! We are so lucky to have such great friends!

2 comments:

LESLIE said...

Just wanted to let you know that it was ADAM that came home not Kevin...obviously you were there for the band. : )

Cayla said...

Ok skank, I fixed my mistake!!! Thanks!