Thursday, May 29, 2008

Graduation Day!

" Do I look cool or what? Whoever said a cap and gown had to look all intellectual and everything?"
"Ok Nana, I'm really not sure why you have me out here by this rusty old building to take pictures of me in my cap and gown."
"Hey, what's up everybody?"
Here are some of the decorations that my baby almost knocked over before graduation even started! That's my boy!
"Ok, I have stood up here for almost an hour and done what I was told, and now you want me to stand here so you can take ANOTHER PICTURE! Enough is Enough!"Zac has been working hard all year in Kindergarten and his big day had finally come, Graduation Day! He was so excited about wearing his cap and gown and his tassel. He looked so handsome! I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast! When he walked in to the graduation processional he knocked over the cardboard 2008 decoration, and the look on his face was priceless! He was like "Oh Well!" It was so funny! He did a great job on all the songs and stood like he was supposed to. I am so proud of him. He was so glad that Daddy Jim and Mama Shirley came all the way from "Tallyhassee" to see him graduate! And thank you Aunt Jecca for doing a party for Zac and Jordan at your house! We love you! My friend Kristin McCoy came over afterwards to visit and when she was leaving she told him she was sorry she didn't get him a graduation present. He said "you did get me a present, you.....here.... that is my present from you." He is such a smooth talker isn't he! Sometimes I don't know how he comes up with the things he says. He always keeps me on my toes!

4 comments:

LESLIE said...

I'm glad to see you're not slacking in the blogging area of motherhood! I'll have to agree with you that little Zac looked so handsome...and I'm so glad I was there to witness him knocking over the decorations. You said it perfect, priceless!! Congratulations Zac for making it through Kindergarten!

Chaille' said...

Congrats Zac!! It was great! We all enjoyed you knocking over the decorations....it was soooo you! Love ya bunches,
Nana

aimee said...

good job zac, I know you must be exited about the summer. Give us a call and you and Matthew can get together and play. I love the blog cayla, i'm impressed....

Melissa said...

Cayla, Zac looked so cute! And I wish I could have been there to see his debut! How funny! It might as well been you up there, graceful!