Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Bittersweet Day!

Me and Mrs. Teressa
Jody, Delynda, me, and Cheryl- The Fantastic Four!
Me and Melissa Delores, Volena, Me, Dr. Joty, and Cheryl

Friday was my last day at Blountstown Family Practice. Monday I will be starting my new job as the school nurse at W.R. Tolar School. I am really excited about this new adventure, but I was still very sad to leave everybody in Blountstown. I have worked there for 4 years and have made many close friends there. I cried all afternoon and every time someone would tell be bye, it would start all over again. I knew I would be sad, but I never thought it would be that hard! I really love everybody there! They are all my family and I am really going to miss seeing them every day and talking to them. They got me a cake, and some really pretty Vera Bradley stuff! I will always treasure the time I spent there and I know the friendships I made there will last forever!

3 comments:

Terah said...

congrats on your new job! i know you'll be a great addition to the tolar team!! you'll be close to zack and be able to keep an eye on him! i love coming to your blog so update often!!!:)

Chaille' said...

I will especially miss you at the Dr. I don't even remember how to make an appointment!! But I know you will love your new hours and being with Zac....but I'll miss having him in the afternoon....no, no...really i will!

Anonymous said...

I can empathize with you. I thought I would die when I had to leave your mom at the high school and go to BYA. Thank goodness, she succumbed to my begging and came to BYA too! You looked precious for your last day and I know that you will love your new job at Tolar.