Sunday, August 24, 2008

1st Day of School!




Here is Zac with his teacher Mrs. Sherry Flowers.


Well, my baby started 1st grade on Wednesday, and he was so excited! When he got in his classroom, he had a desk with his name on it, and it had books in it, and he was thrilled! His brother Christopher was starting Kindergarten and we got to see him in the hallway. We got some shots of him and his cousin Jordan. I found the one of them on their 1st day of Pre-K and I can't believe how how much they have grown. We are going to take a picture of them every year on the 1st day of school. I said even when they are in high school and fuss about it! They will appreciate it one day! Anyway, he said he had a good day and stayed on the Green Apple all day! I guess that means he was good! We will see how long that lasts!

No comments: