Sunday, November 9, 2008

Would The Real Indiana Jones Please Stand?







Zac andAlex



Zac and Christopher





I know I am a little late with my Halloween pics, but we have been really busy lately. So, here they are! As you can see, Zac and Chief were both Indiana Jones for Halloween this year. Chief was less than excited to be dressed up and taking pictures! I thought they were just adorable! Zac had a busy Halloween weekend, He had parties at school, a costume parade, and Trunk-or-Treat on Friday. Then, Saturday we went to a Halloween party at his friend Graham's house. He was worn out after all of that excitement! And so was I!!!!! But, It was fun, and I am so glad to be at his school now so I can be a part of everything he does! Here are some pics of Zac and His brother Christopher, and one of him and his brother Alex. I am glad they get to spend time together, and I know he loves it too.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I just wanted to say that I LOVE YOU! and Zac is so handsome~!

Chaille' said...

They all look so cute. Too bad they don't all look cute in the same picture at the same time!!:)