Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving At Tolar!

He was very serious about the horse shoes!


All of these little girls are in his class, they begged me to take their picture with Zac. Amber, Alyssa, and Mia. I guess he is already a ladies man!


Zac and his sand art, it is the Indian symbol for Rain.



Last week Tolar had a Thanksgiving Festival for K-2 grades. I was able to be with Zac for part of the day. We had so much fun learning about the Indians and their customs. We did sand art, made Indian headbands, and played lots of games. Zac got his face painted like an Indian and he thought he was so cool! I also got to eat a Thanksgiving lunch with him in the lunch room. There were lots of parents eating with their kids. I will have to say that the company was better than the food! It was a nice way to start the Thanksgiving holiday!

1 comment:

Katheryn said...

I followed the link from your comment on Facebook to your blog. Zac is so cute! He makes an adorable indian!