Saturday, October 4, 2008

While the Cat's Away, The Mice Will Play!



Last weekend while Mom and I were getting ready to go run some errands and go visit. Granny, Taylor was on the roof blowing off the leaves. Pretty harmless, right? Then we noticed that it was awful loud up there and a lot of stomping around, so we went outside to see what she was doing. This is what we found! Taylor was not alone up there! Dad decided that Zac should get some practice moving about on the roof so he wouldn't be scared when it was his turn to blow off the leaves. Sounds logical, right? To a man maybe! Zac was having a blast RUNNING around on the roof and I said I better not be getting any more calls telling me to meet anyone at the ER for stitches! Oh, and about his wardrobe, he dressed himself to go outside to work with his Pop. He was complete with belt and boots and all. My little man!

No comments: