Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tolar Fun Day!




Yesterday at Tolar, all of the kids got their new Tolar shirts and got there picture made in the shape of the word Tolar. The helicopter flew over them to take the picture. It was pretty neat. Then they had all of the safety vehicles outside for the kids to look at and learn about. I think they all had a blast. I got some cute shots of Zac and Jordan and Zac and Christopher in their Tolar shirts before I had to run back inside to handle a minor emergency with one of my students. It was a pretty fun day. One of the many perks of my new job as the school nurse. I love being able to be there for all of the fun stuff that Zac is involved in!

3 comments:

LESLIE said...

My favorite pictures are of Zach and Christopher! They are just too cute! I'm so happy you're able to be out there with that creative little boy of yours!! I just hope you don't get too stressed passing out bandaids all day! : )

LESLIE said...

Sorry, I forgot Little Zac doesn't include the "H" on his Zac like Big Zach!

Jessica said...

Look at our boys! They are so handsome!