Monday, January 19, 2009

"Snuggie"


I am sure that y'all have all seen the infomercials about the "Snuggie" on TV. The blanket thing that has sleeves. I have always made fun of them because I think the people look like monks when they are wearing them! They are just so funny to me. Then, I found out that mom had ordered them for us for Christmas! How crazy! So, we got our Snuggie and it is pretty darn awesome! I know that it looks ridiculous, but it is fabulous! I have to fight Zac for it though because he loves it as well. I guess we are believers!

3 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I LOVE SNUGGIES!!! I have wanted to get one! I think they would be awesome, because I hate being curled up in a blanket only to have to take it off to do something (like change channels!)

Melissa said...

I laugh every time I see that commercial and I think of you! I actually want one, but I don't want to buy it, I want someone to give it to me! Did you get the free book light too? LOL

Cayla said...

Yes Melissa, I did get the free booklight!!!!!!!!